Bakery Showcase Canada
Membership in the Baking Association of Canada is open to all Canadian bakers, large and small, who are currently conducting (or planning) business in the Canadian marketplace, as well as affiliate suppliers of goods and services and individual tradespeople.
- Advocate & Champion Bakery Industry Competitiveness
- Discounted access to the Bakery Showcase & Chapter Events
- Expert assistance and latest resources support your business
- Invest in Talent Attraction & Development
- Savings with insurance and group RRSPs
Our Mission Statement: BAC Unites the Canadian Baking Community!
Join thousands of industry professionals from bakeries (retail, wholesale, commercial, in-store), grocery, pizzerias, restaurants and food-service outlets at Canada’s ONLY Business-to-Business Baking event! With relevant education sessions, a bustling trade show floor full of bakery-focused exhibitors highlighting their latest innovation, exciting demonstrations, attendees will have no shortage of ways to connect, learn and be inspired.
Bakery Showcase is a two-day event exclusively for the baking industry in Canada, where you’ll find:
- A hub and golden opportunity to connect with suppliers and learn about the latest ingredients, bakery equipment and services
- Education sessions exploring diverse topics to help you evolve your business, keep up on baking industry trends and technical information and learn from the experiences of successful bakeries
- Engaging demonstrations by top bakers
- Exciting Artisan Bakery Challenge and “My Canada” Student Cake Competition
- Many opportunities for relaxed networking!
It’s a forum and marketplace where suppliers to the baking and food industry meet and conduct business with bakeries & cafes of all sizes, small retail, In-store to large commercial production, wholesale bakeries and buyers and owners of baked goods and baking equipment for food service, restaurants, cafes and grocery stores.
Bakery Showcase 2023 is the event to see, touch & taste the newest products from baking ingredients (flours, mixes, cake decorations, yeast etc.) baking equipment (ovens, mixers, sheeters, processing machines, packaging machines etc.) services, technology and baked goods (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve).